Monday, 28 March 2011

the beginnings of cross-stitch addiction




Thought i would start with pictures of the first few cross-stitch pieces, the first picture is the three i first started and then continued on. I have done more since then but just wanted to start from the beginning. After finishing my first kit i was hooked and still am.

5 comments:

  1. Well done for joining the blog community :) Your stitching is fab and I look forward to reading more of your crazy crafting antics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lucie shall include more as the days progress im liking having this blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog is looking good, I love the Sarah Kay. Can't wait to see more of your crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Sarah Kay aswell. I still have a bedding set my Mum bought me as a child! Also loving the Country Companions hedgehog. That is a cushion isn't it? I have always wanted to make some of my stitching into cushions but not quite had the confidence to do it, so well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi shell the country companions isnt a cushion at the moment i have put it into a frame but once i get more experienced in stitching i think i will convert it into a cushion even though i have no idea how lol. thanks for all your comments xx

    ReplyDelete