Tuesday, 29 March 2011

More cross stitch completions

Thought i would continue this blog with the pictures of some of my completed pieces.

 This bookmark was a present from my o/h's mum and this is the picture of the stitching completed however i had to stitch a felt backing and tassles which is now done but no picture of the completed project but i enjoyed this as the material was so soft not sure if its linen but something i have never used before.

 This is a little viking kit i got and i think he is adorable :)

 This is the valentins day card i made for my partner it was a joy to stitch however the backstitching had to go through some of my stitches and i ended up poking my fingers with the needle at times lol.

 Another of my completed projects this was a free gift from a magazine and gave me the opportunity to give french knots another go, its funny some of them turn out massive but then others are small so no consistency there.

 This is my most recent completed project. I love somebunny to love they are gorgeous designs but was nice to use some different dmc thread that changed colour as you stitched :)

Thats it for now in regards to my projects, my current one is a care bear design but knitting is creeping in so may be a while before that one is completed especially as it is a biggie xx

3 comments:

  1. I love all these designs! I think the flower bookmark is lovely and colourful. I would like to do that one myself if I ever found it. Also love the Fizzy Moon bear (which I made for my Mum for her birthday) and the Somebunny To Love. ;0))

    ReplyDelete